LSx Harnesses and Computers
Let 150Tunes.com satisfy all of your LSx harness and programming needs!
We specialize in standalone LSx (1998 and up) swaps into hot rods, desert race trucks, off-road ‘buggies’ and making that ‘weird’ never heard of swap look and work like it was factory! We can even give your daily driver a much needed boost of power or correct shift points!
- Fuel mileage and / or additional horse power
- Deleting VATS
- Adjusting cooling fan on/off time, gear ratio and tire size
- Calibrating shift points and torque converter lock up characteristics
- Deleting emissions for an off-road or non-emission compliant vehicle – ie o2 sensors, EGR, air pump, catalyst, etc.
- Removing transmission controls – ie swapping in a manual transmission or non-electronic transmission, such as a TH400 or SM465
- Calibrating for different size injectors, MAF, camshaft swaps, etc.
- Or just to have a spare or replacement computer with your factory VIN installed
Harnesses and wiring repairs:
- Stand alone or conversion systems for LSx swaps
- Wiring repairs from mice, vehicle accident/fire, etc
- Drive by Wire / Drive by Cable swaps
- Removing transmission and emission wiring
- Changing from truck injectors to car style
- Adding PCM controlled cooling fans and/or fuel pump
- And even mice damage on your daily driver
With over 25 years as a world class certified GM/Hummer technician, we know exactly what we’re doing. All of our setups come with lifetime tech support and computer ‘tune ups’. Say you’re ready to start it after the conversion and it runs like crap, call us and we’ll help figure it out. It's rarely a PCM or harness issue, but sometimes things are over looked after big projects, like an engine swap and we'll help you. Or later down the road you change gears, tires, cam, etc. Send us the computer with a return shipping label (or $ if you don't have a UPS account) and I’ll make the changes for free. This is all for the life of the PCM/harness. Change owners, we don’t care. We stand behind our product 100%, not the person buying it.
Also, say you get that conversion kit from one of the other companies, it's never ran right, and you aren’t happy with it. But you aren’t sure if it’s the harness or programming. We’ll check it out for the cost of shipping. If we find issues, we’ll send you a quote and if the necessary repairs are made, we’ll then stand behind it 100%.
Contact us and let us show you how we can help make this entire swap a trouble and stress free experience!