LSx Harnesses and Computers
Let 150Tunes.com satisfy all of your LSx harness and programming needs!
We specialize in standalone LSx (1998 and up) swaps into hot rods, desert race trucks, off-road ‘buggies’ and making that ‘weird’ never heard of swap look and work like it was factory! Even daily drivers!
- Fuel mileage and / or additional horse power
- Deleting VATS
- Adjusting cooling fan on/off time, gear ratio and tire size
- Calibrating shift points and torque converter lock up characteristics
- Deleting emissions for an off-road or non-emission compliant vehicle – ie o2 sensors, EGR, air pump, catalyst, etc.
- Removing transmission controls – ie swapping in a manual transmission or non-electronic transmission, such as a TH400 or SM465
- Calibrating for different size injectors, MAF, camshaft swaps, etc.
- Or just to have a spare or replacement computer with your factory VIN installed
Harnesses and wiring repairs:
- Stand alone or conversion systems for LSx swaps
- Wiring repairs from mice, vehicle accident/fire, etc
- Drive by Wire / Drive by Cable swaps
- Removing transmission and emission wiring
- Adding PCM controlled cooling fans and/or fuel pump
With over 25 years as a world class certified GM/Hummer technician, we know exactly what we’re doing. All of our setups come with lifetime tech support and computer ‘tune ups’. Say you’re ready to start it after the conversion and it runs like crap, call us and we’ll help figure it out. It's rarely a PCM or harness issue, but sometimes things are over looked after big projects, like an engine swap and we'll help you. Or later down the road you change gears, tires, cam, etc. Send us the computer with a return shipping label and I’ll make the changes for free. This is all for the life of the PCM/harness. Change owners, we don’t care. We stand behind our product 100%, not the person buying it.
Also, say you get that conversion kit from one of the other companies, it's never ran right, and you aren’t happy with it. But you aren’t sure if it’s the harness or programming. We’ll check it out for the cost of shipping. If we find issues, we’ll send you a quote and if the necessary repairs are made, we’ll then stand behind it 100%.
All of our harnesses will include fuse panel, ALDL (data port) and check engine light. Our harnesses are 2 wire hookup - hot and ignition power. Plus any additional stubbed wires you've asked for, like speedo, tach, etc. All of our harnesses are completely labeled and we can also include actual GM schematics to aid you.
Our typical turn-around time is 2-3 weeks on harnesses and 1-2 business days on PCM/TCM calibrations. As of 6/1/14, we're running 6-8 weeks out on harnesses. Still 1-2 business days on PCM/TCM calibrations.
Contact us and let us show you how we can help make this entire swap a trouble and stress free experience!