LSx Harnesses and Computers
Let 150Tunes.com satisfy all of your LSx harness and programming needs!
- Fuel mileage and / or additional horse power
- Deleting VATS
- Adjusting cooling fan on/off time, gear ratio and tire size
- Calibrating shift points and torque converter lock up characteristics
- Deleting emissions for an off-road or non-emission compliant vehicle – ie o2 sensors, EGR, air pump, catalyst, etc.
- Removing transmission controls – ie swapping in a manual transmission or non-electronic transmission, such as a TH400 or SM465
- Calibrating for different size injectors, MAF, camshaft swaps, etc.
- Or just to have a spare or replacement computer with your factory VIN installed
Harnesses and wiring repairs:
- Stand alone or conversion systems for LSx swaps
- Wiring repairs from mice, vehicle accident/fire, etc
- Drive by Wire / Drive by Cable swaps
- Removing transmission and emission wiring
- Changing from truck injectors to car style
- Adding PCM controlled cooling fans and/or fuel pump
- And even mice damage on your daily driver
All of our harnesses are built by GM, so you know they work. We simply modify the harness that has been on a vehicle and ran/drove for however long. Because of this the harness will fit the engine/trans like a glove and will give the looks of a OEM install.
We have 4 basic harnesses that we do:
- Drive By Cable, NON Emission, manual/non electronic transmission, ie TH400
- Drive By Cable, NON Emission, Auto/Electronic Transmission, ie 4L60E
- Drive By Wire, NON Emission, manual/non electronic transmission, ie TH400
- Drive By Wire, NON Emission, Auto/Electronic Transmission, ie 4L60E
Unless told otherwise, we will :
- Delete emissions and remove all unnecessary connectors; rear o2's, EGR, EVAP, fuel tank sender/pressure sensor, air pump, etc.
- Assume the harness is for the intended OEM vehicle, and that all connections are 100% correct
- Install 6 position fuse panel and fuses
- Install ALDL (data port) and check engine light
- Stub out wires for Tachometer, Speedometer, Fuel pump Relay control, Fan Relay Control, TCC lock up/brake switch and Starter Solenoid
- ALL other gauges are part of the chassis/dash harness and are not included; oil pressure, water temp, volt meter, etc.
Our harnesses are 2 wire hookup - hot and ignition power. Plus any additional stubbed wires you've asked for, like speedo, tach, etc. All of our harnesses are completely labeled and we can also email actual GM schematics should you encounter issues.
As of 7/1/17, we are running 6-8 weeks out on harnesses. 1-2 business days on PCM/TCM calibrations/tuning.
Contact us and let us show you how we can help make this entire swap a trouble and stress free experience!